Chat with us
You are here: Home About Us Who we Are

Leadway Pensure PFA Limited is a Pension Fund Administration Company that provides a range of Retirement support services to our numerous customers in every part of Nigeria We are licensed by the National Pension Commission (PenCom) and are made up of a consortium of 3 dynamic and reputable companies in the Nigerian financial services sector as listed below:

LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY
A leading underwriter of Life and General Business, founded 1970. Leadway Assurance offers a full range of insurance and allied financial products and services. The company is reputed for its progressive and professional business ethics and corporate governance, which are driven by the unflinching level of integrity of its Directors and Shareholders.
PRESTIGE ASSURANCE
Prestige Assurance was incorporated as a public company in January 1970. Prestige is 40% owned by The New India Assurance Company Limited, Mumbai, the largest insurance company in India and one of the largest in the world; the remaining 60% of equity is held by Nigerians. In the Nigerian insurance sector, Prestige is acknowledged as a 'captive insurer' for business originating directly or indirectly from the Indian sub-continent, leveraging on its largest shareholder.
MBC SECURITIES LIMITED
Established in 1995, MBC Securities is a dealing member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange also registered by the Securities & Exchange Commission. MBC Securities has established itself as a reputable stock broking house and has a commanding presence in the secondary market of the Nigerian Capital Market, with premium clientele spanning Portfolio Managers, Institutional Investors and High Net worth individual.
Was this Content helpful?
Click Here
Yes
No
Email Address:

How was your experience with this page?

Share your comments about this page:

DAILY FUND PRICE MOVEMENT
Friday June 23, 2017
RSA Fund
2.7357
Retiree Fund
2.5223
RSA Admin fee
100

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required